>> Login <<
>> Login <<
Tel: 2479 6867
Fax: 3147 0445
We are pleased to inform you that there are notices as
2015-2016 Next Submission of K1 Application Forms
Please be informed that children should be born on or before 31st December
Date: 4 October 2014 (Saturday)
Time: 9:30a.m. - 11:00a.m.
You can download
the application form here.
**The school will
inform applicants by phone about the status of their
application during the month of October. Successful applicants will have to pay
HK$500 as registration fees (this amount will be deducted as the annual
miscellaneous fees)on 1 November 2014 at 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Please fill up the form and bring along together
with the following
1. Applicant must be born on or before 31 December 2012.
2. One copy of your child’s birth certificate.
3. Parents Hong Kong ID copies, passport if needed.
4. Child's vaccination record copy.
5. Child's recent picture (2x2) 1－2 pc.
of address (Any of your utility bill e.g. telephone
and electricity bill)
7. Registration fee of $30.
the applications received, further announcements for the
reservation will be given on a later date.
Please feel free to call the school at 2479 6867 for any inquiries or you can
visit our school website www.pristine.edu.hk.
1. 申請人必須 於2012年12月31日前出生。
2. 貴 子弟的出世紙副本。
3. 家長香港身 份證副本，護照副本，如有需要的話。
4. 貴 子弟的疫苗接種記錄(針卡)副本。
5. 貴 子弟的近照（2吋×2吋）1-2張。
6. 地址證明 （任 何電話、水費和電費帳單）。
8. 本校將 會在稍後時間通知各新生家長確實的面試日期及時間。
電話2479 6867或到 我們的學校網站www.pristine.edu.hk查詢。
It is a part of teaching activities and will give our parents a very good opportunity to interact and mingle with their child/children together with the teachers and their friends at school.
Details for the Annual School Picnic are as follows:
Venue: Tai Tong Park
Date: 6 November 2011
Place and Time of Gathering: School/ 9:30 a.m.
Place and Time of Dismissal: School/ 4:30 p.m.
Transportation: Hired coaches
(Sponsored by School)
Uniform: P.E. Uniform
Please be reminded that Monday, 7 November 2011 is a holiday, being it a rest day.
Please be informed
that the 1st Term General Meeting for the Parent-Teacher
Association (PTA) will be held at the school on
Sunday, 9 October 2011 at 2:00 pm.
of 2011-2012 Admission is available here.
* Applicants must be born on or before 31 Dec 2008
DAY FOR NEW PARENTS
of 2010-2011 Admission is available here.
* Applicants must be born on or before 31 Dec 2007
and Class Photos of academic year 2009-2010 are
Click HERE to have a look.
- Buddha's Birthday Holiday on Friday, 21st May 2010.
Photos for K1, K2 & K3 Students will be taking on Wednesday, 19 May 2010.
K3 parents should note that the K3 students will also be
taking their Graduating Individual photos on the same day.
Students should be in neat and clean Summer Uniform (no P.E. uniform)
on that day.
- Those children who were born in April and May will have a birthday party celebration on Friday, 14 May 2010. All students are informed to wear casual dress.
- Students may start to wear their Summer Uniforms from 7 April 2010. Please contact the school if your child/children's Summer Uniforms are not ready yet. All students must wear their full Summer Uniforms by Monday, 19 April 2010. However, between the 7 of April to the 16 of April; students can wear either summer or winter uniform depending on the weather.
- Easter Party is going to be held on Thursday, 1 April 2010. The dress will be casual. The school will remain closed from Friday, 2 April to Tuesday, 6 April 2010 for the Easter Holidays. Normal classes will resume from Wednesday, 7 April 2010.
- Survey Report (Click here to have a look)