>> Login <<
>> Login <<
Tel: 2479 6867
Fax: 3147 0445
We are pleased to inform you that there are notices as follows:
Pristine Kindergarten will conduct an interview for K1 admission for the school year 2014-2015 on 24 August 2013. It will be from 1:00 o’clock p.m. to 4:00 o’clock in the afternoon. Reservation of seats will also be given to the interviewees who will pass the interview on that day. Please be informed that it is a first come first serve basis. We only have limited slots for the K1 seats for the school year 2014-2015.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Please fill up the form and bring along together with the following requirements:
1. Applicant must be born on or before 31 December 2011.
2. One copy of your child’s birth certificate.
3. Parents Hong Kong ID copies, passport if needed.
4. Child's vaccination record copy.
5. Child's recent picture (2x2) 1 pc.
6. Proof of address (Any of your utility bill e.g.Landline telephone bill,water bill and electricity bill)
7. Registration fee of $30.
8. To the successful applicants, the reservation fee amounting to $300 should be paid upon submission of the above documents on the same day.
***Please be noted that when classes resumes, if the applicant/students will not attend the school the reservation fee paid will be forfeited.
We also encourage the parents to let their child/children attend the training class which will be held on the school premises of Pristine Kindergarten. Dates will be discussed on a later date.
Please feel free to call the school at 2479 6867 for any inquiries or you can visit our school website www.pristine.edu.hk.
天純幼稚園於2013年8月24日將會進行2014-2015新 學年的幼兒班面 試。時間由下午1時正 至 下午4時正進行。本校將會為通過面試的學生預 留學位。是次面試先到先得。2014-2015的幼兒班本校只有有限的學位。剩 餘的學生將會列入侯備名單。
3. 家長香港身份證副本，護照副本，如果需要的 話。
4. 兒童的疫苗接種記錄(針 卡)副本。
6. 地址證明（任何水電費帳單 / 電 話帳單，水費和 電費）
8. 面試成功的學生，應在提交以上所有文件 同一天支付留位費港幣300元正。
***請注意，如申請人/學 生不能在正常上 課天如期上課 (退學者) , 預留學位所支付的 所有費用將不獲退款。
我們也鼓勵家長讓孩子參加本校提供的預備班 , 預 備班將會於本校 的校舍舉行。日期將會在日後公佈。
1. Grand Rehearsal
Date: 27 June 2013 Thursday
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Venue: Pristine Kindergarten
Please be informed that afternoon session students must come in the morning. Buses for the afternoon students will be arranged together with the morning session students.
2. 12th Graduation Ceremony
Date: 29 June 2013 Saturday
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Venue: Yuen Long Theatre Hall
Parents any guest and friends that they would like to bring are cordially invited.
3. Activities Week will be held from 2 July 2013 – 10 July 2013
4. Parents Day (Progress Report Day)
Date: 12 July 2013 (Friday)
Morning Session Students: 8:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Afternoon Session Students: 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Holidays will start on
15th July – 9th August 2013.
It is a part of teaching activities and will give our parents a very good opportunity to interact and mingle with their child/children together with the teachers and their friends at school.
Details for the Annual School Picnic are as follows:
Venue: Tai Tong Park
Date: 6 November 2011
Place and Time of Gathering: School/ 9:30 a.m.
Place and Time of Dismissal: School/ 4:30 p.m.
Transportation: Hired coaches
(Sponsored by School)
Uniform: P.E. Uniform
Please be reminded that Monday, 7 November 2011 is a holiday, being it a rest day.
informed that the 1st Term General Meeting for the
Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) will be held at the
school on Sunday, 9 October 2011 at 2:00 pm.
|Application of 2011-2012 Admission is
* Applicants must be born on or before 31 Dec 2008
DAY FOR NEW PARENTS
2010-2011 Admission is available here.
* Applicants must be born on or before 31 Dec 2007
Graduates and Class Photos of academic year 2009-2010 are
Click HERE to have a look.
- Buddha's Birthday Holiday on Friday, 21st May 2010.
Photos for K1, K2 & K3 Students will be taking on
Wednesday, 19 May
2010. K3 parents should note that the K3 students
will also be taking their Graduating Individual photos on
the same day. Students should be in neat and clean Summer Uniform
(no P.E. uniform) on that day.
- Those children who were born in April and May will have a birthday party celebration on Friday, 14 May 2010. All students are informed to wear casual dress.
- Students may start to wear their Summer Uniforms from 7 April 2010. Please contact the school if your child/children's Summer Uniforms are not ready yet. All students must wear their full Summer Uniforms by Monday, 19 April 2010. However, between the 7 of April to the 16 of April; students can wear either summer or winter uniform depending on the weather.
- Easter Party is going to be held on Thursday, 1 April 2010. The dress will be casual. The school will remain closed from Friday, 2 April to Tuesday, 6 April 2010 for the Easter Holidays. Normal classes will resume from Wednesday, 7 April 2010.
- Survey Report (Click here to have a look)